There have been media reports about Facebook using customer data and messing up many business owners organic strategies of digital advertising on their platform.
Now we have to pay to play to effectively reach targeted prospects.
In the whole scheme of marketing things, it’s important to understand the main dynamic of your business marketing. There are many roads to Rome, and all will get you to your destination.
Some roads may have construction going on. Some may have potholes. Some may be washed out. But the persistence and testing of methods to get your prospects to engage your brand is at the heart of the matter.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s On Demand Advertising Solutions, Digital Marketing Update Video Podcast #88, host John D. Verlin discusses Forget The Facebook Fracas, Five Ways To Get Prospects To Engage With Your Brand.
He comments on a post by Marty Weintraub in Inc.
As a part of the below infographic, social media is one avenue to small business advertising that makes up the marketing platform.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
(To read closed-caption transcription, please click on the “gear” icon, then turn on “CC” in the above Youtube player)
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Broadcast like a TV or radio station to your audience. (Rich media content like podcasts or video) on social media.
- Test with animated videos on Facebook, etc has cost has come way down (or hire someone to create/test).
- Sharing your rich media content into your target audience results in more Google and Bing searches for your business. (basic top of funnel branding–people getting to know who you are).
- Driving value beyond the brand = more inbound calls, queries, applications, etc.
- Look past social media changes and leverage cheap production, targeting and crossover impact on Google and Youtube searches.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017