So you responded to a marketing firm’s ad for a free “website analysis”. Paid them to do a complete SEO review.
Were overwhelmed with the idea and costs of fixing links, keywords, meta tags, etc.
Then came the Google Adwords and Facebook video ads. More expense. More hand wringing. Email marketing campaigns…and this on top of direct mail, print ads and a quarterly newsletter.
At some point, every business owner has to ask, “Is there a more cost-effective way to be found online with a proven strategy?”
Thankfully, the answer is “yes”. And it can be supported with the above forms of advertising.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s On Demand Advertising Solutions, Digital Marketing Update Video Podcast #91, host John D. Verlin discusses Is Podcasting The Next Frontier Of Marketing?
He comments a post by Aj Agrawal in Entrepreneur.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
(To read closed-caption transcription, please click on the “gear” icon, then turn on “CC” in the above Youtube player)
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Podcasting is a cost-effective way to provide content to your “audience”.
- Video podcasting (what we suggest) gives the best of both video and audio worlds–a listenable feature with visual imaging.
- Your investment in it provides on-going, promotion content that is mobile-friendly (accessible on millions of smartphones).
- Radio stations have been podcasting their content and guests for years to drive traffic to their websites–and it can do the same for yours.
- Podcasts feature your expertise in an easy-to-use format that prospects enjoy.
- Builds brand impression and recognition as having your own “radio show”. A great separator from the competition.
- Most businesses aren’t doing podcasting–so it makes you unique.
- Podcasts inspire conversation–not just thought as a written blog post does.
Need a 15-minute podcast, male voice narration for video, voice impersonation or weekly social media post creation/promotion?
Visit my Fiverr platform to purchase services NOW!
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017