Thanks to digital marketing platforms and capabilities–today’s professionals and small business owners have the tools to create effective and measurable marketing campaigns that were a dream just a decade ago.
- Prospects and customers are gradually moving from traditional brick and mortar stores to online experiences.
- Prospects research products and services online, with over half using mobile devices.
- Prospects are increasing placing more value and trust on reviews and social media comments.
- Because of this change in prospect and customer behavior, successful businesses will need to be more active online and in social media than ever before.
- A focus on prospect engagement and actively forming the customer experience will be crucial in retaining their loyalty against your competition.
- Engaging content elements will be needed, not just a search directory listing or customer database.
- Prospects need to be engaged where they hang out. Fragmentation of traditional media outlets and growth of digital platform usage (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pandora, etc) requires a modern day re-thinking of professional marketing.
- Understand the shift and embrace the change. Learn as much as you can about the new media–as this is as significant as moving from the Industrial Revolution to the Technological Revolution.
- It’s also a part of the Internet of Things (all devices connected via internet), artificial intelligence and robotics–as businesses look for ways to improve efficiency and influence the customer experience.
- Communicating through these new channels involve creating an emotional connection with the brand, positive experiences and building relationships.
It’s what we call the Marketing Platform. All roads from media and engagements lead back to it. It’s what we create to boost your brand and customer engagement.
Every business needs a tested strategy to weather the storms of the competition and business cycles.
The strategy we use to tell your story for your marketing platform is composed of getting focused feedback, creative content and on-going promotion:
- Use customer feedback to measure concerns and questions they have about your business or industry. This will help target the content.
- Answer those concerns in a captivating storytelling format emphasizing your expertise/credibility with entertaining interview-style podcasts. Feature them on a blog every week. For further boosting of referrals and word of mouth, we include client testimonials.
- Promote those creations on social media channels with repetition, as well as monthly newsletters, email blasts and traditional media to turbocharge word of mouth, increase web traffic and exceed the profile and exposure of the competition.
Below are the services we offer. All are designed to work together to increase relevant content, trust and engagement–thus turbocharging referrals, driving website traffic, interaction, brand perception and currency to another level.
We can assist your business in all or a portion of these specialties. (Each may be priced per element and contract usage length)
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- On-going presence on Facebook & Twitter business pages are primary drivers of customer traffic and replicated impressions (we also may use Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, etc as needed). Critical in today’s social media universe. Act as “inbound” sales agents reaching out to prospects.
- Forms all-important “conversations” with potential new customers in creating awareness, credibility and authenticity.
- Provides ready communication “links” for important feedback and information.
- We will provide social media management with daily posts to platforms best-suited to your business clientele (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) with social media best-practices.
- We will provide monthly analytic reports of your social media engagements and on-going suggestions.
We charge a monthly flat fee for social media management based on how many posts and platforms needed.
VIDEO CREATION & PROMOTION
- Simplified messaging that allows prospects to “get” what your business is all about in less than one minute.
- Fun, creative ways to help sell your products and services and they test well! (users report up to 300% engagement with their prospects)!
- May be linked to your website and hosted on Youtube (a great way to build organic Google traffic) and Vimeo (great for training cartoons).
- Videos, and particularly animated videos are becoming more popular as a vehicle of engagement with prospects on smartphones and tablets.
- The simplicity of the message and uniqueness of the medium will help differentiate your business from competitors.
- We will custom-create animated video’s for your business and provide them in 1080p resolution, mp4 format for use on your blog, website or Youtube post.
Video’s are produced and priced per creation or may be bundled as part of a monthly flat rate fee (4 per month).
* We can also create real-time video’s for an additional fee to be used on website, Vimeo or Youtube.
PODCAST CREATION & PROMOTION
Above is an example of a video podcast (that we place on your Youtube page for additional exposure) .
We place a “written transcription” of each podcast on your blog that is picked up for ranking by the Google search engine. This provides “original content” that Google favors. All of our strictly audio podcasts can be heard here.
- Audio formats such as mp3/mp4 online sound archives that allow you to feature your expertise.
- Great way to show authority and share information in a very “personal” way.
- Excellent way to post on website or email to customers on a regular basis with your own “radio show”. Combined with a pic of the recording session, adds impact and positive impressions. Sells the Hollywood “sizzle”. *
- By featuring business expertise and experiences in podcast audio vignettes and promoted with videos–we provide your firm with original content that may be shared among targeted prospects.
Virgin Atlantic had this to say about the impact of podcasts in telling entrepreneurs stories:
“Podcasts have intrigued us for a while; we know it’s a format that resonates with many of our customers with expertise in an exciting manner adding to brand currency and perception…especially our business travelers, and one that would allow us to dive deep into intriguing pioneers and explore what we can all learn from their stories.”
This dive deep brand experience helps you stand out against your competition.
- We will custom-record and produce podcast’s for your business and provide them in mp3 audio format for use on your blog, website or Youtube post.
- We will also post them on Podimatic podcast site to expand your searchable platform experience for listeners to be able to download from iTunes or Google Play.
- Podcasts are recorded, produced, transcribed and uploaded typically 2-4x/month for a per podcast fee (or in monthly packaged rate).
- In addition, we will create a Podcast Cover for your business to be used on podcast uploads, blog posts, social media posts, email blasts, etc. as a brand identifier.
- Excellent way to “feature” your content and customer’s content. Promoting your customers via a blog insures links, referrals and repeat traffic.
- Adds consistent organic content to Google search engines ranking your website over time higher in their realm of searches.
- Adds authoritative content highlighting your business expertise. Video, photo, audio content may be added as well creating a “mini-website” for your prospects and customers.
Producing a solid platform of blog expertise starts the customer experience with your brand.
- The blog is like nuclear fuel for the future growth of your business. By adding fresh content every week, search engines continue to rank it.
- The blog also highlights your expertise and allows the content (written, podcast/transcript and video) to be promoted via social media as the crux of your marketing platform.
- We will create or continue a blog for your business, posting podcast/transcript and/or video content each week to keep your content fresh for search engines and prospects.
Pricing is based on a flat monthly fee.
E-BLAST, NEWSLETTER & SURVEY
We also offer email marketing, newsletters and customer surveys as a part of the overall marketing platform to promote content to clients with established databases. These are priced separately.
- Customer surveys may be done with established email databases and are sent out via SurveyMonkey with established spam best practices. The survey results will help glean prospect/customer interests for relevant podcast content. They may also be used to provide ready business insight data.
- Newsletters may be posted each month on the blog featuring new products, services, relevant industry info and a message from the business owner. They’re a great way to stay in touch each month with your clients.
- Email marketing may be done on a monthly basis providing a link to your blog newsletter, special offer/coupon or business information.
WHY USE ON DEMAND ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS?
- Knowledge–sales, marketing, copywriting, editing, production, social media
- Tools–web-based surveys, email marketing, audio software, graphic design/elements, video production
- Experience–seasoned marketing experience with thousands of small business owners offer a unique perspective in solving your marketing issues
- Understanding–knowing what techniques are most effective to produce results
- Creativity–utilizing the eye of an artist with the mind of a poet, producing entertaining, informative and educational messaging
- Effective Content–not just measurable–but memorable content that moves prospects to action
What services are right for your business?
We’ll be happy to schedule a free consultation and provide you with a quote.
Take advantage of our FREE offer for first-time businesses!
Contact: 816-223-2105 or fill out the form below.
Podcasts recorded and produced at Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas