Thanks to digital marketing platforms and capabilities–today’s small business owners have the tools to create effective and measurable marketing campaigns that were a dream just a decade ago.
THE PROBLEM: Prospects and customers are gradually moving from traditional brick and mortar stores to online sales…from researching products via word of mouth to mobile devices…and from hearing about your business via traditional media to digital media.
THE CHALLENGE: It is because of this SHIFT, that the selling of your products and services via an effective MARKETING PLATFORM and BRAND PERCEPTION are crucial to win new prospects and customers against your competition–not just a search directory listing or customer database.
Prospects need to be engaged where they hang out. Fragmentation of traditional media outlets and growth of digital platform usage (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pandora, etc) requires a modern day re-thinking of small business marketing.
THE SOLUTION: Understand the shift and embrace the change. Learn as much as you can about the new media–as this is as significant as moving from the Industrial Revolution to the Technological Revolution.
It’s also a part of the Internet of Things (all devices connected via internet), artificial intelligence and robotics–as businesses look for ways to improve efficiency and influence the customer experience.
Communicating through these new channels involve creating an emotional connection with the brand, positive experiences and building relationships.
It is what we call the Marketing Platform as seen below. All roads from media and engagements lead to it.
In order to build an effective and engaged marketing platform, we use a three-part strategy that involves customer feedback, content development and outreach as explained below.
- Our three-part strategy that uses customer feedback to measure concerns and questions they have about your industry.
- We answer those concerns in captivating storytelling formats that are unique to small business (podcasts and videos) and place them on a blog on a regular basis. This consistent “original” content increases search engine optimization and is favored in the Google search engine rankings.
- We promote those creations on your social media channels in creative ways on a daily basis (repetition produces brand perception)–as well as monthly newsletters, email blasts, traditional media.
Below are the services we offer and why. All are designed to work together to increase relevant content and engagement–thus driving website traffic, interaction and BRAND PERCEPTION to another level.
Regardless of how prospects find out about you–it is this perception vs. your competition–a major driver that influences trust, honesty, reliability and the choice to do business with you.
We can assist your business in all or a portion of these specialties. (Each may be priced per element and contract usage length):
- On-going presence on Facebook & Twitter business pages are primary drivers of customer traffic and replicated impressions. Critical in today’s social media universe. Act as “inbound” sales agents reaching out to prospects.
- Forms all-important “conversations” with potential new customers in creating awareness, credibility and authenticity.
- Provides ready communication “links” for important feedback and information.
- Simplified messaging that allows prospects to “get” what your business is all about in less than one minute.
- Fun, creative ways to help sell your products and services and they test well! (users report up to 300% engagement with their prospects)!
- May be linked to your website and hosted on Youtube (a great way to build organic Google traffic) and Vimeo (great for training cartoons).
Above is an example of a video podcast (that we place on your Youtube page for additional exposure) . We place a “written transcription” of each podcast on your blog that is picked up for ranking by the Google search engine. This provides “original content” that Google favors. All of our strictly audio podcasts can be heard here.
- Audio formats such as mp3/mp4 online sound archives that allow you to feature your expertise.
- Great way to show authority and share information in a very “personal” way.
- Excellent way to post on website or email to customers on a regular basis with your own “radio show”. Combined with a pic of the recording session, adds impact and positive impressions. Sells the Hollywood “sizzle”. *
By featuring business expertise and experiences in podcast audio vignettes (like their own radio show) and promoted with videos–small business owners provide captivating original content that may be shared worldwide among prospects.
Virgin Atlantic had this to say about the impact of podcasts in telling entrepreneurs stories:
“Podcasts have intrigued us for a while; we know it’s a format that resonates with many of our ion with expertise in an exciting manner adding to brand currency and perception.flyers, especially our business travelers, and one that would allow us to dive deep into intriguing pioneers and explore what we can all learn from their stories.”
This dive deep brand experience helps you stand out against your competition.
- Excellent way to “feature” your content and customer’s content. Promoting your customers via a blog insures links, referrals and repeat traffic.
- Adds consistent organic content to Google search engines ranking your website over time higher in their realm of searches.
- Adds authoritative content highlighting your business expertise. Video, photo, audio content may be added as well creating a “mini-website” for your prospects and customers.
Producing a solid platform of blog expertise starts the customer experience with your brand. We also offer customer surveys and email blasts as a part of the overall marketing platform to promote the preceding content to clients with established databases. These are priced separately
WHY USE ON DEMAND ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS?
- Knowledge–sales, marketing, copywriting, editing, production, social media
- Tools–web-based surveys, email marketing, audio software, graphic design/elements, video production
- Experience–seasoned marketing experience with thousands of small business owners offer a unique perspective in solving your marketing issues
- Understanding–knowing what techniques are most effective to produce results
- Creativity–utilizing the eye of an artist with the mind of a poet, producing entertaining, informative and educational messaging
- Effective Content–not just measurable–but memorable content that moves prospects to action
- Social Media Management (posts to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Animated Video writing/production up to :60 in length (live video priced separately)
- Podcast writing, recording and production up to 10 minutes in length
- Blogging Management (relevant content podcast transcribed/upload to blog and social media promotion)
- Customer surveys (priced separately, need database of approved emails.)
- Customer email marketing (priced separately, need database of customer emails)
- Monthly newsletter (priced separately and uploaded to blog with email link)
- Each of the above are priced separately and in package monthly retainer (3-month minimum commitment)
Call 816-223-2105 and we’ll be happy to schedule a free consultation and provide you with a quote.
Take advantage of our FREE offer for first-time businesses!
Contact: 816-223-2105 / email@example.com
Podcasts recorded and produced at Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas