Ever had a cell phone bill, internet fee or bank fee just show up out of the blue? Then you check your statements and find that you have been charged this for a number of months without warning?
This can cause a real breach of trust between provider and customer–and can effect the relationship moving forward.
As we experience this with our personal accounts, think about how your decisions for your business may affect your customers and prospects, and what preparations you need to provide to make it a smooth transition.
Because of the continued growth and power of social media and technology; utilizing the power of social media can do wonders to not only build your business, but cause unjust vendors to rethink they’re policies and upset customers to continue doing business with you.
Last September, I was upset with my cell phone provider for raising a monthly bill with no explanation!
I talked about it in video podcast #32, which a number of listeners made comments about.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
As an update to that podcast, in today’s On Demand Advertising Solutions, Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #89, host John D. Verlin discusses Shades Of A Twitter Fit! How To Lower Your Bills Via Tirades, Rants And Shaming, The Power Of Social Media!
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Shaming has been used by religious groups over the years to prompt members to conform to standards their group values (Amish, church denominations, etc.)
- Large businesses have seen loss of advertisers through social media boycotts in recent #metoo and gun safety movements.
- Businesses can no longer just ignore dissatisfied customers as a “no response” to their requests which can add more fuel to the fire.
- This is why it’s imperative for businesses to start and monitor their social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Calling into question the ethics of a business can lead to greater issues–such as legal and community standing.
- Using and online chat feature or email can allow you to document the discussion for future use and proof.
Need a 15-minute podcast, male voice narration for video or weekly social media post creation/promotion? Visit my Fiverr platform to purchase services NOW!
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2018