With changes in algorithms and credibility with consumers–social media changes affect how small business will build new prospects and leads.
The burden is shifting more to the small business owner to be seen in an online world; getting customers to provide positive ratings and reviews as well as shareable content is booming in online branding.
What we use to do with testimonials and word of mouth is now front and center in prospects minds in making decisions.
Small business owners need to have a grasp of how to make this shift and enhance their brand to get more customers and reviews of their experience.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #86, host John D. Verlin discusses How Is Your Business Building Ratings And Shares?
He comments on a ratings post by Nellie Akalp in Forbes Magazine.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Make sure your content is targeted to what users will expect to find when they get to your site.
- With algorithms getting smarter, make sure you hire ethical SEO’s to help you. Gaming the system will no longer work.
- Improve your site speed and limit errors.
- Focus on highly researched, rich media content expertise that provides great value to your prospects.
- Establish customer review sites (Yelp, Angie’s List, Google Local, Yahoo Local, etc).
- Ask customers to provide reviews and consider a gift card in exchange.
- Thank your reviewers.
- Make reviews a part of your process to build your online brand and gain valuable customer feedback.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017