When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; content creation should be practiced by more businesses to build their credibility and brand.
As competition increases day to day–a businesses’ perceived reputation and expertise can many times be summed up in what they say about themselves and how others’ reviews and testimonials agree with that.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #79, host John D. Verlin discusses Six Compelling Reasons Why Creating Your Own Content Can Explode Your Brand.
The whole notion of song writers and performers stealing others works is well-known in the music industry.
From Quincy Jones recently saying that Michael Jackson stole the Billie Jean riff from Donna Summers Independence Day to Steve Jobs accusing Bill Gates of stealing the Apple software that became Windows, there is nothing new under the sun.
Taking what existed before and changing it, tweaking it or creating a whole new idea, the end results is how your brand will be viewed and perceived by customers and prospects.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
(To read closed-caption transcription, please click on the “gear” icon, then turn on “CC” in the above Youtube player)
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Creating your own content can simply be commenting on what other’s say or offering your perspective on it.
- Raising common issues your customers may have and answering them indicates your expertise in solving their problems.
- Providing your own answers and advice on a regular basis demonstrates your brand relevance and currency.
- Featuring your customers or industry guests in your content promotes goodwill and credibility to prospects and customers. (How bad is that?)
- Content is at the heart and soul of your online experience that can be promoted and shared.
- Original content may be the “hit” song that will cause others to check out the whole “album” (website/blog).
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017