When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; understanding how search engine optimization works and how you can custom-form your site and content to take advantage of it to your businesses benefit.
This can help in establishing higher relevant listings and rankings which will impact your online brand and reputation with your prospects.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #78, host John D. Verlin discusses Recent Changes In SEO That Can Make Your Business Better.
John’s comments are from a Manta post by entrepreneur, Joshua Althauser.
As social media platforms change their algorithm’s and ranking of relevant content, every small business owner needs to get on board with factors they can control, namely their content.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Utilize the power of original content to build the base of your marketing platform.
- Target content that engages and activates the prospects imagination and drive to learn more.
- Promote your expertise vs. your competition.
- Invite clients, customers and other experts to “guest” interview or post on your blog.
- Pay attention to the overall “image” or aesthetics of your posts and website. This is part of the brand image.
- Check out new content tools like IdeaFlip which helps in brainstorming new ideas and maintain a consistent “voice” to build your brand.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017