When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; answering these basic questions prior to launching your venture are critical to success.
Too many of us jump into starting a side-gig or business without thoroughly answering key questions about what you’ll be offering and who will be buying–and how they’ll do it.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #83, host John D. Verlin discusses Six Questions All Entrepreneurs Need To Answer Prior To Launch.
He comments on a post by Brian Roberts in Entrepreneur.
Finding a niche (like making home-baked pastries and selling at farmers markets, etc) and having enough cash to see you through hard times are sometimes an afterthought that can put the venture in peril.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
(To read closed-caption transcription, please click on the “gear” icon, then turn on “CC” in the above Youtube player)
Key Podcast Take Aways
- First and foremost–determine who will be buying your product/service and why will they want it.
- Determine your market size and price points.
- Break down your marketing demographic (men, women, age, etc)
- What is the need of the market? (Critical. Survey’s, customer/prospect feedback, talking to people, etc)
- Where are the market communities? (Facebook groups, flower clubs, farmers markets, etc)
- Who are your market competitors?
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017