When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; staying focused and committed to your marketing plan will reap rewards as you move forward this year.
In staying ahead of your competition–too many businesses cut back or change plans in the middle of the stream which affects brand image and currency with prospects.
Testing messaging, platforms and ads should have a predetermined time frame without knee jerk changes.
You never know when a prospect is in the market for your product or service–and that’s a major reason why allowing enough time to build trust and consistency is important.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #75, host John D. Verlin discusses Is Your Business Marketing All-In For Growth This Year?
Getting everyone on-board can help as you pursue your marketing objectives moving forward.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Getting all members involved in signing off on the marketing plans is crucial.
- Marketing strategies and goals should be researched and thought out in advance–same with financial goals.
- Predetermined test time frames should be a part of the overall plan.
- Utilizing rich media content should be an critical part of the plan with on-going promotion.
- Content gives you something of value to promote to customers and prospects on a regular basis.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017