When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; building out your marketing platform towards more listings and rankings becomes imperative for your online presence.
As more prospects turn to the web seeking out information about your business–it will affect your credibility, expertise and relevance.
All other advertising directs prospects to this platform that showcases your brand currency.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #74, host John D. Verlin discusses 3-Steps To Increasing Your Online Business Listings And Rankings, Bigly
Choosing to either pay to play with Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc or creating your own relevant brand via content and posts–the fact remains that the ownership of your content keeps you in charge of your platform.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- All small business owners must weigh investment in advertising vs. content and posting costs.
- Regardless of “how” you get prospects to your site–relevance and value will be psychologically determined by your brand image and supportive content.
- Invest in “stuff” people really want (Thomas Euler).
- Increasing your online search listings will also increase your rank in search engines.
- Rich media content is favored in search and social media engagement.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017