When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; continually providing value to your customers can help solidify your value proposition against the competition.
This fight is even evident among giants, McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy’s. Between Wal-Mart and Amazon–it’s the little things that add up to take market share.
Making sure your business does the same will keep you in the game of via your marketing efforts.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #71, host John D. Verlin discusses 7 Powerful Value-Adding Ideas To Get More Customers.
He discusses points made by training guru, Brian Tracy in this great Entrepreneur post.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Providing your products or service faster to customers bests competitors.
- Offering higher or better quality than the competition.
- Consistently look for ways to add more value.
- Make it ever more convenient for customers to do business with you.
- Continually improve customer service always adds to the customer experience.
- Recognize changing lifestyles and demographics of your prospects to customize your products or services.
- Offer discounts or bonuses vs. the competition.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017