When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; putting a perspective on how we deal with failure in our journey can motivate us forward towards success.
This learning process is necessary to not only show us what isn’t working–but building fortitude and character to better deal with what the future holds.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #73, host John D. Verlin discusses Will Smith’s Advice On Failure Made Me See My Business Differently, And It Might Help You Too.
Failure is something we all face and getting a handle on perspective can make all the difference.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Will Smith’s advice: Fail Often, Fail Fast, Fail Forward.
- With each failure we learn to adapt–and adapting to change leads to survival.
- Many times we see failure as an end–rather than a step to the next beginning.
- Success doesn’t equal happiness or more success. Perspective is the key.
- Enjoying the “experiences” along the journey are what makes it memorable.
- Pursuing what you’re led to or called to do is what makes your journey worthwhile.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017