When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; recognizing issues you may face in advance can help prepare you with backup plans to stay competitive.
This is a critical review as you continue to move forward building your business.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #68, host John D. Verlin discusses 6 Main Challenges Every Business Owner Faces And How To Prepare.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Use software or online platforms to manage cashflow (Quickbooks, Hiveage, etc)
- Delegate or freelance tasks to set time aside for yourself.
- Focus on your most profitable customers to maximize profits.
- Work to keep employees happy to prevent turnover and boost output.
- Trim excess costs consistently.
- Stay on top of your industry or sector to keep competitive.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017