When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; using authentic content on your website and blog are critical elements to the success of promoting your expertise and value.
This will help separate your business from competitors and give prospects a reason to learn more about your business. It also promotes your brand and brand image in your industry.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #67, host John D. Verlin discusses Key Ingredients For Sizzling Content And Engagement.
Something every business needs to stay fresh and relative.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- The website and blog combo are a prime part of the extended marketing platform.
- Focusing the content and keeping it simple are a must.
- Utilizing a blog with regular content updates says you’re engaged, alive and responsive.
- Provide a reason for prospects to pay attention and engage your content, offering a value that your competition isn’t.
- Rich media and a blog provide optimal source for you to promote your expertise and value.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017