When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; understanding how tools and technology that can boost your online engagement is vital.
This becomes more apparent as media companies merge to offer new content and engagement options for it’s customers.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #66, host John D. Verlin discusses Small Business Marketing Trends for 2018.
Implementing the latest digital tools into traditional media options continue to fuel small business growth for prospect engagement and is not going away anytime soon.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Rich media content continues to be at the heart of a good marketing strategy, as more searches and rankings will be based on it.
- Pricing for Facebook, Google and Twitter will continue to increase as usage of their platforms grow.
- Social media engagement and promotion continues to build as relevant content is shared.
- Websites, blogs, social media exposure are becoming a must-have for businesses to compete online for attention.
- Emotional engagement continues to drive prospect response.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017