When it comes to marketing your small business to consumers, promoting business to business to get clients or using social media marketing to advance engagement; adapting to changes made at Facebook or any other social platform can be challenging.
For small businesses who rely for day to day exposure on social media channels–this can impact their results and advertising budget.
Just as in other media–changes in their format and demographic are sure to disrupt marketing and advertising plans for businesses who struggle to maintain customer relationships and user experience.
Today’s Digital Marketing Update
In today’s Digital Marketing Update, Video Podcast #72, host John D. Verlin discusses How Does Your Business Adapt When Facebook Changes The User Experience?
Comments are his take on Manta’s article by Brian Lindamood.
On Demand Advertising Solutions Three-Part Strategy
The Extended Marketing Platform
We do this through an extended marketing platform–the perfect compliment to current advertising campaigns.
Check out our strictly audio podcasts here.
Enjoy The Video Podcast
Key Podcast Take Aways
- Providing on-going relevant content is key to “owning” your expertise and marketing platform in the event of future marketing channels.
- Engage and interact with your current followers and customers. Facebook Insights can help discover what content your followers enjoy.
- Join or create a Facebook Group that always you to connect with others in your industry, neighborhood or community.
- Use Facebook Events to schedule open houses, festivals, specials, etc to your followers to stay top of mind.
- Go over your ad budget and remain keenly aware of results in Facebook’s new “pay to play” advertising.
All podcasts are recorded by Verlin Studios / Gardner, Kansas
Copyright, John D. Verlin 2017